We represent high net worth individuals in complex divorce and family law matters such as prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support, equitable division, valuations, and contested paternity, legitimation and adoption, modifications and enforcement. These kinds of matters require a sophisticated financial knowledge and access to experts in tax matters, forensic accounting, fraud examinations, valuations, and complicated compensation packages, both of which we strive to deliver at a reasonable price. We understand that that divorce and other family law matters can be emotionally devastating and will work with you to minimize stress and strain on you and your loved ones while working towards the result you desire.
- Obtained an award of more than half the identified assets in a marital estate and three years of alimony for the wife of a foreign national in a divorce action following a two week jury trial;
- Modified a custody arrangement on behalf of a father following an expedited arbitration;
- Procured a twelve month family violence order and interlocutory child custody modification pending trial;
- Prosecuted and defended contempt proceedings arising from both temporary orders and final divorce decrees;
- Negotiated and enforced prenuptial agreements;
- Litigated paternity proceedings; and
- Settled high income and high net worth divorce cases on confidential terms.